|Position Title||Brand Ambassador|
|Reports To||Sales Manager|
Ember Valley was founded with core principles on the convergence of authentic cannabis culture and commercial scalability. We are amongst the most-scaled licensed operators in the country with facilities spanning hundreds of thousands of square feet specializing in: indoor flower cultivation, manufacturing and final-form processing of ultra-premium cannabis products. We pride ourselves on putting consistency and uncompromising standards of quality at the forefront of everything we do.
We have become one the most successful brands in California in a short period of time without having to raise outside capital, giving us the ability to make structural changes with ease and navigate swiftly through the ever-changing landscape of the licensed cannabis industry. We are a team of hungry, humble and elite professionals that put the team and vision before anything else.
We want to take the Company to the next level and this is where you come in. As our Sales Support Agent, you will be responsible for working directly with our active accounts on inventory levels and product sell-through. A successful candidate will be well-spoken, able to build instant rapport with every member of each of our accounts, have an outgoing personality, all while continually driven to build a long-term career in the cannabis industry.
You are approachable, organized, adaptable, and embrace continuous improvement and learning. As a team player, you build strong relationships both internally and externally to develop a good understanding of our day-to-day business operations and be able to communicate those effectively to our accounts. You will act as our boots on the ground and always make sure our accounts and customers are happy.
We are growing fast and need someone to come in and own territory. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced rapidly growing start-up within the ever-growing cannabis industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Support around 30 of our current accounts, visiting 5-8 of those accounts daily
- Continually build strong relationships with every person you encounter while on the job from security guards to budtenders.
- Work with the inventory operations and marketing team to help capture every detail of how our accounts function and what is important to them
- Develop meaningful relationships with external customers that you meet to encourage trust and loyalty all while following our Brand Guidelines
- Work with our inside sales reps to input and manage orders from purchase through to delivery
- Use our CRM and other platforms to create and maintain an accurate database of current inventory levels.
- Continually keeping up on industry changes and keeping informed about competing products and services.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Previous experience in a Brand Ambassador or a related sales position a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and CRM software such as Salesforce.com a plus
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are organized and prioritize your work to meet deadlines, adapting to unexpected priorities
- You are collaborative and build effective relationships to enable the Company to reach its goals
- You excel in an unstructured, start-up environment, and bring an element of precision and organization.
- Cannabis knowledge or interest a huge plus